Concerns over correct pressure level settings are eased with AutoCair, a real-time automatic weight-sensing technology that automatically adjusts the pressure settings to keep the client within a safe pressure range for effective therapy, delivering fail-safe patient comfort and support. The inbuilt service indicator makes for worry-free maintenance.
Featuring SafetyCair, the ultimate protection from “bottoming out”, alternating air cells contain a lower safety cell that remains fully inflated to provide greater surface stability and patient safety. The Fowler Boost mode automatically adjusts the mattress pressure to provide increased support under the sacral area when the backrest is raised. The ProCair® Trio Mattress Replacement System provides increased protection and therapy for vulnerable heels with an independent heel zone made up of narrower cells, that can be disconnected if required. An inbuilt Back-Up Battery unit provides the reassurance of up to 3 hours of emergency backup power in event of a power failure or accidental power disconnection.
Benefit from maximum infection control with a fully sealed base, designed to minimise the risk of bacterial contamination and maximise patient care and safety in an acute care environment. Equipped with an inbuilt CairAlert feature, an optional warning alarm will signal to indicate that a patient has moved off the mattress. The ProCair® Trio Mattress Replacement System also features safety side bolsters for increased support and a quick-twist CPR valve.
Available in two sizes. Please make a selection from the dropdown menu above when ordering.
Please note the ProCair Trio is an alternative to the ProCair Pro (discontinued). ProCair Pro user information can be found in the .
Care & Warranty
Please see below for warranty and maintenance information across our Healthcare Mattress range:
- 7-year manufacturer defects warranty on the foam.
- 2-year manufacturer defects warranty on the
- The Viscorelax mattress covers are wipe desinfection or washable at 95°C, (autoclave up to 110°C)
- 2-year manufacturers structural defects warranty.
- Please follow the textile instructions at all times (see label). We will accept no guarantee liability for incorrect washing/cleaning. We recommend you clean your mattress cover at least once a year.
- The mattress can be autoclaved making it suitable for reuse.
- The jersey cover is breathable and can be easily unzipped and removed for washing. Washable at 65C / Suitable for tumble dryers. Please also note the following care instructions.
- The incontinence cover can be cleaned by wipe-down disinfection. The incontinence cover can be easily unzipped and removed for washing. Washable at 65C / Suitable for tumble dryers / to be cleaned by wiping disinfection. Please also note the following care instructions.
- The black cover for the suspension framework can be easily unzipped and removed for washing. Please also note the following care instructions. Suspension framework Simple Cleaning: The bed base can be damp wiped with non-corrosive household cleaning agents or washed with a wet cloth. Make sure the bed base can dry well after. Cleaning with an alcohol-based disinfectant is also possible.
- The mattress and suspension framework can be cleaned by steam vacuuming. This has to be done to disinfect and before each reuse. We recommend two disinfecting methods recognised by the Robert Koch Institute:
- The fractionated vacuum method (vacuum-steam vacuum method) up to a maximum temperature of 110° C.
- The steam flow method up to a temperature of 110° C.
- Important note: Thermal treatment above 110° C leads to premature ageing and deforming of the plastic parts which is why it shouldn’t be done. When using chemical disinfectants always follow the information from the manufacturer to ensure they are suitable for plastics
- Airing of the bedroom – Regular airing of the bedroom will guarantee a healthy and pleasant environment for yourself and your mattress. High humidity in combination with inadequate ventilation (for example, in the case of closed wardrobe beds) can lead to damp stains (mildew). Damage due to damp stains is excluded from the guarantee.
- Airing of the mattress. The fabric of the latex mattresses is composed of soft, natural materials, which must be aired. If you cover it with bedding, make sure that the latter is permeable to air and moisture. As with all new things, latex mattresses have a specific intrinsic smell, just like a new leather hand bag or pair of leather shoes have. If the mattress is aired, this will disappear within a few days, and is absolutely harmless.
- Turning – Turn the mattress regularly. We recommend that you turn your healthcare latex mattress every 3-4 months. This way, the material can recuperate more easily, and the sleeping comfort will be retained for an even longer time. All stocked European Bedding latex mattresses for healthcare environments for example in aged homecare, NDIS disability care and other healthcare applications have a one year warranty.
- Form and volume – The core and the upholstery of latex mattresses consist of soft materials and can change slightly in width, length and height during storage, transportation and use. This will impair neither the sleeping comfort nor the quality and is no ground for a claim under the guarantee.
- Cleaning – All the covers of our latex mattresses can be dry cleaned. Washable models are specially marked. Please follow the textile instructions at all times (see label). We will accept no guarantee liability for incorrect washing/cleaning. We recommend you to clean your mattress cover at least once a year.
- UV light – Never expose your uncovered latex core to UV light – daylight or sunlight – as it increases the aging of your mattress dramatically. Mattresses exposed to UV light do not fall under guarantee.
GENUINE DARTEX COVERS
- Dartex cover: Wash with warm soapy water, rinse with fresh water (no soap) and dry
*** Please note, European Bedding abides by Australian Consumer Law, meaning our valued customers are always fully protected at all times. Whilst our products are known for their quality and reliability, we also provide a warranty to protect your purchase and to offer peace of mind once you take home your purchase.